-
June 22nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
#11
Guest
Re: 5 Year Old Dies in Washing Machine
Having served myself on the fire dept. i can relate. Not a good thing to roll up, and hear the words we don't know who, or if anyone is inside.
I can only imagine as we use to assist each other for many years on the fire and rescue calls. Seen many a bad tragedy.
Actually watched one person give CPR to an infant he knew was gone from pick up to the hospital.
I didn't question it. I knew it was a person just trying to say no to death for a child.
It didnt' happen. But man it wasn't for lack of wanting it or effort.
I hate to hear of death any time. And a good friend told me. One thing. As you get older you will go to more funerals later, than parties when you were younger, well old friend was right.
This here is just sad. I hate to hear of any child leaving this life without ever getting a chance.
And i also hope it was just a horrible accident. I cannot imagine a person doing anything like this. But in the age we live in. You can't rule anything out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks